The Trust welcomes volunteers!
We have many ways in which you can volunteer to help the Trust’s goals. Here are a few ideas we have for ways in which you could help us with your time and effort:
- Erosion control (building water bars, etc.)
- Blazing new trails
- Spring cleanup
- Boundary maintenance, working with surveys, and walking lines.
- Identification of plants, wildlife, and other natural features.
- Nature photography
- Grant writing and fundraising.
- Educational programs
- Monitoring of the protected properties.
- Other: ______________________________